A German in Southern France
Name and Surname: Sabine Schuster
SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY
- Which is the form of government ruling in your country?
- Do you believe corruption exists in your country? How much do you think it influences political life and your private life?
Yes I think it exists in political life but for me it is not visible and it doesn’t influence my private life.
- Which is your national language? Do dialects exist in your country? If they do, are they used/known by young people?
My mother language is German.
Yes, dialects exist in my country. They are also used by young people but often they’re considered old-fashioned. Today dialects are not used by young people as much as they were used many years ago.
- Who do you believe to be the cultural icon of your country?
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
WHAT ABOUT EUROPE?
- Do you consider yourself European?
Yes, I do.
- Are you able to name a person that you consider symbolic for European culture?
Leonardo da Vinci.
- I luoghi della cultura a Nizza // pubblicato in: Viaggi
- A Hungarian in Southern France // pubblicato in: Internazionale
- A German in Southern France // pubblicato in: Internazionale
- A Moroccan in Southern France // pubblicato in: Internazionale
- A Finnish in Southern France // pubblicato in: Internazionale
- Barcellona: una rumba tra le feste, la cultura e l'indipe... // pubblicato in: Viaggi
- A Mexican in Southern France // pubblicato in: Internazionale
- France // pubblicato in: Internazionale
- Francia // pubblicato in: Internazionale
- Restes: Marseille // pubblicato in: Fotoreportage
Vedi tutti gli articoli →